Tuesday 31 October 2017

Christmas Apron Boxes

Hi there Scatty Jan here today
Happy Tuesday and Happy Halloween
No ghosts or witchies from me though
but some more Christmas Crafting
This time I have made some Apron Boxes
Perfect for adding some little gifts like Ginger Bread men!
The lovely Ribbons I have used are from 
Crafty Ribbons and are from the Christmas Cupcake Selection
Christmas Cupcake ~ Yummy Red
Christmas Cupcake ~ Yummy Lime Juice
Christmas Cupcake ~ Yummy Turquiose
For the handles I used
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas  Red
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas  Lime Juice
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas Turquiose
For the tops of the pockets I used some beautiful lace that you can find here.
Thank you for stopping by today
You can find lots more details on my blog
xx

No comments: