Monday 10 July 2017

Chocolate, ice cream and butterflies


Invited to eat? Want to make a card to the hostess?
Here I made three cards to inspire you; first one out
with ribbons you remember; cupcake ribbons HERE
and pink text ribbon HERE.


Below:Next one features some ice creams from a die I 
got with Die-cutting Essentials this year. This particilar 
ice cream ribbon in summer colours is out of stock
but there are several equally nice ribbons HERE.


Below I used my last piece of the purple thin 
butterfly ribbon that feels like felt and I'm afraid
there is no more of this one either. Does it ever
happen to you that you like a ribbon so much you 
always save some for later??


The text on the card above means "Instead of 
a flower" and it's in Swedish. 

Thanks for visiting and welcome back!

La Vikinga

No comments: