Wednesday 25 February 2015

Thinking of You!

Hello all, I have brought a Thinking of You card to show you today for my inspiration project :)



I used two different ribbons for this project.  The flower is made using 16mm Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon that I dyed to match the distress ink on the paper.  The back flower and lace across the front of the card is is made with Etienne Cotton Lace in Honey.  I also used the Handmade tag ribbon, which I absolutely love and will be using on all of my future projects :)


If you would like to see more details on how I made this project you can visit my blog at odetopaper.blogspot.ca.

You can find all kinds of fabulous lace, ribbon and buttons on the Crafty Ribbons website, and don't forget about our fort-nightly challenges over on the challenge blog!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

carol said...

ooh its lovely Leah love the flower x