Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Chocolatey Treat!


Hi it's Laura with an altered project for you today...

One of the cracker gifts that I have saved from the Christmas festivities is a metal bookmark.  I wanted to pretty it up with ribbons.  I also received a chocolate cook book as a gift so I thought why not use the chocolate ribbons and make it matching...


It was simple to personalise... just pick your ribbons, tie them on, et voilĂ !


Of course I had to test it in the chocolate cook book which meant drooling over several recipes to find the right page to photograph it on ;)


You can find the chocolate ribbon collection here and the chocolate... well, that's long gone!!

Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

carol said...

Laura this is a great idea, looks fab x carol

Laura said...

Thanks Carol x
:)

Mrs B said...

Hi Laura. What a great idea! I have a couple of these bookmarks, we must have bought the same crackers : ) I will be using your idea, hope thats ok? Take care.

Laura said...

Brilliant Mrs B, I'd love to see what you make x

Crafty Ribbons said...

Very clever idea Laura x