Wednesday 6 March 2013

Bizzy Bee.....

Good morning all.. Kelly here to show you a card
 
 
For this Bizzy bee Easter Card I have used my fav papers from Pink Gem designs, you can find them Here, this cute little bee is also from Pink Gem Designs, he can be found here
I have teamed them up with two gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.
Small hearts ribbon that can be found here and also a plain satin ribbon that you can find Here
 
Hope Ive gave you a little inspiration today.. For more info on my card or to see more of my work please pop by my blog Here.  I would love to see you there.
 
Enjoy your day
Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

cebelica said...

This is so cute! I love the colour combination you used on your card. Hugs! xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely sweet card.
Gr Elly

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

He is one cute bee Kelly and you have coloured him so well! Love your card Hugs Susan x

Anke said...

Lovely card. Great image
hugs Anke

pinky said...

So cute Kelly, love it.