Thursday 24 January 2013

I Love Ewe (lots…)

And there are lots of choices here too!  Smiles.
Crafty Ribbons have some "Exclusive to them" Fantastic Ribbons….
And a Digi too!!!  Smiles.
AND!!! Even better… if you join in our Love/Romance challenge you can WIN these gorgeous Valentine/Love ribbons for FREE!
Fabulous aren't they?! :0)
When I first got my hands on the wonderful  Love Ewe Ribbon/Papers/Digi! I got a little carried away…
I didn't just create one card… no… I created three!!
And the best thing… All of these cards were created using just  the ONE sheet of digis.  Perfect! Smiles.
The loveheart buttons are from Crafty Ribbons too.. you can find them under Christmas Heart Buttons.
They have everything you need to create your own wonderful valentines creations.
Remember that if you want to join in with our Love/Romance challenge, you only have one week left now.  So hurry!  Smiles.
Create what you like to join in, as long as it fits with our theme and has a ribbon somewhere on/in your project.
Hugs & HaPPy Crafting Everyone!
Karen.xx

http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

No comments: