Thursday 15 November 2012

Midway reminder for Challenge 32...


Morning everyone, I'm just dropping by to give you all a reminder that we are half way through our current challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge, our theme this time is.......


'NURSERY RHYMES'

There is a prize of.........


A selection of the gorgeous Baby Ribbon

We would love for you all to join in with us so please pop over to the challenge blog HERE.......

Below are all the cards/projects that the rest of the  Design Team have made for the challenge and your Inspiration...


Blinka lilla stjärna där
(Twinkle but in Swedish...)



Dr Foster went to Gloucester in a shower of rain




Ride a Cock Horse to Banbury Cross  








I had a little nut tree, nothing would it bear,
But a Silver Nutmeg, and a Golden Pear.
The King of Spain's daughter came to visit me,
And all for the sake of  my nut tree.

Her dress was made of crimson, jet black was her hair,
She asked me for my Nut Tree and my Golden Pear.
I said "So fair a Princess never did I see."
"I'll give you all the fruit from my little nut tree."






Polly put the kettle on
Polly put the kettle on
Polly put the kettle on
We'll all have tea




Twinkle Twinkle Little Star layout



Please pop over to the Challenge blog HERE and join in with us.....

Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team

1 comment: