Wednesday 1 August 2012

Crafting For Gold Event - Day 5


 


Morning Everyone welcome to day five of our fabulous Crafting For Gold event....What do you all think of our event so far we still have some 
fabulous companies and prizes to come,so why not be come a follower that way you won't miss out...Thank you for joining in with us so far....


For those of you  who have only just found us or haven't had a chance to enter for the prizes for all the previous days you can still enter,just check out all the posts below and leave your name with Inlinkz on each post,if you don't have a blog don't worry you can still enter just skip the URL bit....ONLY ONE entry per person please to make it fair for everyone,duplicate entries will be deleted....Except for the Crafting for Gold Event post from 26th July when you can enter twice if you have followed the rules...


The Design Team have made cards/projects for your inspiration and all of the Companies have very generously given a prize for one of you lucky people to win each day...



Each day the Design Team will also be highlighting a different crafty technique or product alongside the sponsor Companies products and today's is.....  

PAPER PIECING 


All of the inlinkz links will remain open until Monday 13th August when the winners will be drawn for all days and announced here,so it means even if you miss one day you will still have time to enter...So please come by each day and join in with us,and leave the Design Team a comment as I know they would love to hear from you...



If you could give the event a little mention on your blog we would really appreciate it,let everyone know about the fabulous prizes up for grabs.....



And the Company joining us for our fifth day is.........






Ladybug Crafts Ink is the brainchild of me, Kerry, wife of one and mother of 3. I started making cards in December 2000 and never in a million years did I think I would have my own online store let along my own line of cling stamps. But here I am almost 10 years later having both!
I was a bit disillusioned with the stamps on the market .... same old same old and anything 'new' was just a variation on the 'old'. Last year I decided it was time to shake things up a bit, found myself an illustrator, Allan McConnachie, to get my ideas on paper and Nikki was born. I also found myself another illustrator, Moira Munro, when I wanted another charachter and Ruby Fairies entered the stamping world. 


PRIZE - £10 Voucher for Ladybug Crafts Ink



Hope you will all join in the fun with us,

Mandy & The Team

12 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Oohhh laa laaa, very nice cards from the DT x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Sandra H said...

Very beautiful cards xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous DT cards.
Wendy xx

Diane said...

I love paper piecing and what a grand job the team have done with their fab cards !!

hugs Diane xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, you all did a great job with the paper piecing.

Sol said...

To be honest. I am not sure what paper piercing means.. Does it mean cutting in paper?.. But anyway.. Great cards. and Great Variety of Colors and Images.. :o)

Lia said...

I like the cards very much!!
Greetings from Holland,
Lia

Unknown said...

Very cute images, love the cats! Hugs,. Frea

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Some fabulous images there - love the fat cat!! xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards, it's so fun with paper piecing! Haven't used it myself yet but I soon will... :)

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

wonderful cards...loving all the inspiration and everyones different styles...loving this opportunity..thank you

Rene said...

What a fun and interesting mix of lovely inspirational projects!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Rene