Sunday 15 July 2012

Tiger Feet!!

Hi all,
Just popped in to show you my latest DT card for Totally Tilda whose new challenge started today.

My reason for showing it here???
Would you get an eyeful of that gorgeous ribbon??
I bought it a while ago from the Bargain Basket at Crafty Ribbons.
As if going shopping at Crafty Ribbons wasn't fun enough - they go and put a Bargain Basket on there too!!
Why not pop in and take a look?  Bet you can't come away without buying something!! LOL
Thanks for stopping by today!!
xxx

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the image and that ribbon is stunning. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card, gorgeous image and wonderful colours. Dare I look at the link??!!

Sue

Sandra H said...

Beautiful carad and another great challenge:)x

pinky said...

I love this card Dawn!! What a cute and love the big bow.