Saturday 9 June 2012

Desk tidy

Hello there .... Carol here, thought i would share with you a project i made a little while back using the Button boxes from Crafty ribbons which you receive your buttons in when you order through crafty ribbons. They make fab draws as the are already put together.




Just attach them to the base of a card and add the bottom of your easel card to them. if you are adding ribbon round them, remember to do this before you add your card so as not to make it harder for you. I have added brads with little ribbon hoops for the draws to make it easy to open.
The ribbons are all from CRAFTY RIBBONS  and the Buttons too. 
I gave this to my daughter for her desk at work.
Hope you like it and maybe it has inspired you to try one of your own....
Take care Carol
x  

11 comments:

Karen said...

You're a life saver Carol - you've just given me some much needed inspiration for a DT project for next week honey.. I'll be sure to link back HERE and use Crafty Ribbons in my project and post too!! (Pinky Promise!)

Biggest hugs,
Karen.xx

Anne-Marie said...

I could have written the above post...haaa! Brilliant inspiration for my own DT project.....and kickin' meself that I didn't get a button box with the order that arrived this morning! Off to order some....thanks for the inspiration, and will deff give you credit!

carol said...

Well thank you i am so glad i posted. Enjoy making yours, hugs carol

carol said...

They are so handy and takes away the box making, which means you get to create your creation quicker..lol x carol

Unknown said...

Way to go Carol, I might just have a go at one of these hun.
Thanks for the inspiration.
hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra H said...

Ditto!!:)x

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Carol, love the colour scheme and will certainly be giving this a go!!
Hugs
Pinky

coops said...

wow this is stunning carol.the design is really gorgeous and i love the images and colours :D

xx coops xx

La Vikinga said...

Fab idea; let's go and get some more boxes for the clip - I could need that! Got clips everywhere on my desk...

La Vikinga

Mandy said...

This is fabulous Carol,great idea and lovely design...
Mandy x

Lorraine A said...

FAB !! I LOVE this Carol, what a brilliant idea !! the boxes are such lovely quality am sure this will last for years :-) LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x